Wednesday, August 22, 2018

MISSOULA, MT.  Drove from the Wagonhammer RV Park north of Salmon, ID today.  We are staying now at the Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park.  That name is a flash from the past, since I was a teenager when Yogi Bear cartoons went off the air. 

We were free to do errands, so I drove Betty to a place to have her toenails painted, then drove to the local Lincare office, where I fortunately found someone who determined the problem with my CPAP machine.  The problem was the wrong format memory chip, which no one in St Augustine could figure out.  I was using the SD card that the doctor's office gave me, which the St Augustine Lincare office thought was fine.  Soon as the correct card was inserted, the internal memory wrote the last year's data to it.  The man here printed a report for me to give to the doctor and would try to FAX a copy to the doctor's office in Jacksonville. 


No comments:

Post a Comment